This show of “Roots & Culture: The Natural Hair Podcast”, is part two of the interview that I had with Ariane Williams. Ariane is the Editor in Chief at BlackNaps.org. (You can listen to part one of Ariane’s interview here.)
Since 2010, Ariane has been providing natural hair tips, style tutorials and advice for women with Type 4 kinky curly hair. Her work has been featured on Huffington Post, Total Beauty, Madame Noire, Black Girl Long Hair, Clutch Magazine, Curly Nikki, Publishers Weekly and, she is a regular contributor for Natural Hair Rules.
In part two of this show, Ariane shares with us:
- Whether hair “type” should determine who a woman follows on social media
- What are the strategies she used to build her successful blog?
- What inspired her to write her children’s book? (Visit her book’s website here.)
- What are the secrets to running a successful Kickstarter campaign?
- What she wants to contribute to the natural hair community?
- What the term “natural hair journey” means to her
- What advice would she give to someone who wants to write a book?
Ariane’s children’s book, “Jamie Loves Her Natural Hair”
You can find Ariane online on:
Watch the video below and see Ariane share with you how to specifically keep 4b and 4c hair from drying of thirst.
NEW!!! Ariane has an upcoming course called, “Be Your Own Boss: How to Make Money Blogging“. Watch the video below to see how you can learn from her how to be your own boss and make money blogging.
Contact her about her new course here.
Did you enjoy the show? Let us know in the comments below. Would like to be featured on our show or, have ideas for future shows, please contact us here.