For this episode of “Roots & Culture: The Natural Hair Show”, we continue our chat with Ijeoma Eboh, founder of KlassyKinks.com. Ijeoma is a natural hair and lifestyle blogger, world traveler, and PhD student. Ijeoma began her website, KlassyKinks.com, in 2013 with the mission to change perceptions of kinky textured hair around the world.
Her focus is on encouraging women to fully embrace their natural hair texture through proper maintenance, versatile styling, and self-love. She also writes on a myriad of topics centered around having a healthy, classy, and beautiful life.
Ijeoma shared with me a wealth of insightful information on blogging, natural hair, her creative process, how she stays balanced and productive, and a whole lot more. This is part of two of our conversation. You can listen to part one of her interview here.
In part two of our conversation, Ijeoma shares with us:
- What she wants to accomplish with KlassyKinks.com
- How she found her writing voice for her blog
- How she balances graduate school, work, and blogging (read her blog post here)
- Tips that anyone can use to grow their social media platform
- What words of encouragement she has for those scared to go natural
- Her personal thoughts on what the term “natural hair journey” means to her
- And so much lot more!
CLICK THE AUDIO PLAYER ABOVE TO LISTEN TO THIS SHOW.
Watch as Ijeoma shows you how to achieve her signature curly fro:
Watch as Ijeoma goes from kinky to strait hair at Madu Salon in San Francisco:
You can contact Ijeoma online at:
Please contact us here if you would like to be featured on our show, suggest someone for us to interview, or have an idea for a future shows.